Data Solutions Specialist, Large Customer Sales (English, Japanese)
Google welcomes people with disabilities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience presenting to clients and stakeholders, and working in cross-functional teams.
- Ability to speak and write English and Japanese fluently.
- Experience in digital marketing Industries.
- Experience with sales, consulting or product management.
- Ability to clearly articulate business needs or problems and navigate through project complexity to deliver customer value.
- Ability to be flexible, handle setbacks and complexity.
- Ability to align work with team, organization, and company-wide goals.
- Ability to adapt to changing internal/external environments, act with limited guidance and information by applying frameworks or input patterns in ambiguity.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As a Data Solutions Specialist in Large Customer Sales(LCS) Japan, you will be part of the local experts on data and measurement products and frameworks (e.g. Google Analytics, Enhanced Conversion, first-party data utilization).
You will manage and drive all aspects of local go-to-market strategy and product adoption by engaging and collaborating with sales teams, product managers, regional teams and external business partners. It is necessary to take the lead in setting goals in the midst of unclear schedules, identifying necessary resources both internally and externally, and involving stakeholders.
You will also meet with customers to drive their continued business growth from a data and measurement perspective by aligning Google measurement products with the customers' business objectives. You will ensure that we are setting the right direction for our sales strategy, execution planning, and driving our business growth.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Work with client, partner and internal teams to translate data and model results into tactical and strategic insights that are clear, complete, accurate, relevant.
- Collaborate with relevant Product/Engineering teams to increase and optimize capabilities and to innovate on measurement solutions. Advocate new product releases, internally and externally.
- Work collaboratively with sales teams to drive their continued business growth from a data and measurement perspective by aligning Google measurement products with the customers' business objectives.
- Work with clients to integrate recommendations into business processes. Measure the impact of specific client engagements on product adoption, customer satisfaction and advertising spend.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?