Scaled Account Manager, Digital Natives (Bahasa)
Google will be prioritizing applicants who have a current right to work in Singapore, and do not require Google's sponsorship of a visa.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience in promoting business technology to new customers.
- Ability to speak and write in Bahasa fluently in order to communicate with representatives from external stakeholders in-market from Indonesia.
- Experience promoting Startups/Digital Natives.
- Knowledge of the technology market.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities and varying deadlines.
- Ability to speak credibly about cloud computing (e.g., infrastructure, platform, and application).
- Passion for Google applications and cloud computing.
About the job
As a member of the Google Cloud team, you inspire leading companies, schools, and government agencies to work smarter with Google tools like Google Workspace, Search, and Chrome. You advocate the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile. Your guiding light is doing what’s right for the customer, you will meet customers exactly where they are at and provide them the best solutions for innovation. Using your passion for Google products, you help spread the magic of Google to organizations around the world.
In this role, you will be responsible for onboarding digital native mid-market customers to Google Cloud Platform. You will work closely with executive sales representatives, and our customer Engineering team to develop and execute an acquisition strategy for the territory.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Develop and execute an acquisition strategy in partnership with executive field sales and customer engineers to onboard new digital native businesses in the territory.
- Manage a pipeline of opportunities and close initial agreements and identify expansion workloads to achieve quarterly business goals.
- Navigate ambiguity, prioritize among differing priorities, and learn Google Cloud system value propositions.
- Communicate the business value and capabilities of Google Cloud Platform to engage and inspire executives at prospective customers to partner with Google.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?