Security Sales Specialist, VirusTotal, Google Cloud
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Reston, VA, USA; Atlanta, GA, USA; Raleigh, NC, USA; Durham, NC, USA; Washington D.C., DC, USA.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in a sales role in the enterprise software or cloud space.
- 2 years of experience with clients in the enterprise cyber security or IT field.
- Experience carrying and exceeding strategic business goals.
- Experience starting a territory from scratch, understanding the security partner ecosystem.
- Product and solution knowledge of market trends in cyber security and Google Cloud.
- Ability to prioritize, plan, and organize sales activity with attention to detail.
- Ability to build continuous relationships, selling to executives across security and IT business units, and ensure customer success and adoption, leading to customer expansion.
- Active Security Clearance.
About the job
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $106,000-$158,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Construct and execute an effective territory development plan. Sell Security products in the territory to new and existing Security customers, meeting, or exceeding quarterly goals.
- Develop and drive pipeline, managing cycles, from lead generation to customer on-boarding.
- Partner with Marketing, Customer Engineering, Customer Success, Channels and Product and Engineering teams to understand the customer, and provide excellent prospects and customer experience.
- Build and maintain relationships to influence long-term strategic direction. Act as a trusted advisor to the account.
- Represent VirusTotal in regional forecasts and team meetings. Serve as a stakeholder to regional Google Cloud leads, reporting current, accurate and timely forecasting, and business performance in Salesforce and other tools.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?