Performance Product Strategy and Operations Manager, Go-To-Market
Google welcomes people with disabilities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience in sales operations/strategy and project management roles.
- Experience in Google Ads or Google Marketing Platform products.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Japanese fluently.
- Experience in an analytical, problem-solving, strategic project management role.
- Experience and deep practical knowledge in digital ads products especially in App business.
- Data-driven and analytical thinking skills, with the ability to translate data and trends into powerful strategies and compelling messaging, and build decision making frameworks for the team and leadership.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, and ability to work across various business functions and rally teams around common goals.
About the job
As the Product Strategy and Operations Manager, you will provide business-critical insights, identify key opportunities for growth and innovation, provide thought leadership, and influence product or sales strategy accordingly.
You’ll work closely with Product Specialists and Sellers in LCS Japan, Product Go-To-Market (GTM) in the APAC region, and other members of Japan GTM to set Go-To-Market strategies and goals and drive its execution. You will also partner with cross-functional teams such as LCM and gTech for the effective and efficient implementation of those strategies.
- Develop and drive execution of App/Performance Ads Products Go-To-Market strategies.
- Influence local sales leadership with opportunity sizing and strategic/competitive insight to ensure optimal prioritization and set local product OKRs and goals. Leverage analyses and frameworks from the regional GTM team and sales finance partners to create best recommendation for the cluster/country.
- Work with local product specialists’ leads and associated direct sales teams to drive business outcomes and product adoption goals. Cascade global and regional strategy/programs in Japan.
- Lead initiatives and drive core cross-functional projects, including working with Technical partners (gTech), APAC Go-To-Market leads and Global Products Leads, Marketing, Business Finance.
- Help drive the in-country specialist communities and ensure alignment across markets. Collaborate with sales teams to ensure preparation of case studies is done consistently and scaled to other markets.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?