Field Sales Representative, Google Cloud
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Sunnyvale, CA, USA; San Francisco, CA, USA.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Analytics, or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience in software sales and account management at an enterprise Business-To-Business (B2B) software company.
- 10 years of experience in technical sales.
- 7 years of experience promoting infrastructure software, databases, analytic tools, or applications software.
- Experience leveraging C-level relationships with executives.
- Experience in complex commercial and legal discussions, working with Procurement, Legal, and Business teams.
- Experience working with and managing partners in complex implementation projects including global system integrators and packaged software vendors.
- Ability to work with sales engineers and customer technical leads to inventory existing software estate, define migration plans, and build business cases for migrations.
About the job
As a Field Sales Representative, you will work as part of our dedicated account team with the focus to identify, mature, and secure new business opportunities that drive strategic value. You will expand our relationships across the organization, in areas such as commercialization, manufacturing, customer services, and production resilience. You will partner with an extended team of Engineers, Customer Service Representatives, and a broader ecosystem of partners.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $89,000-$133,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Build and grow executive relationships within the account, influence long-term strategic direction, and serve as a business partner.
- Present to C-level executives and key divisional stakeholders.
- Lead account strategy and work collaboratively with Customer Engineers and Google Partners to identify new opportunities.
- Understand customer specific technology footprint and strategy, business drivers and landscape, and strategic growth plans.
- Drive business development, forecast accurately, and achieve strategic goals by relevant customer teams through the entire business process.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?