Senior Account Executive, Large Customer Sales
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 11 years of experience in digital media sales, digital advertising, or digital marketing.
- Experience working with advertisers, agencies, or clients.
- Experience building trusted-advisor relationships at C-level.
- Experience with Google Ad Solutions.
- Experience with influencing within an organization in order to drive business success.
- Ability to work in ambiguity and collaborate while managing multiple projects, business leads, and internal stakeholders.
- Ability to define strategies and tactics that align to deliver customer business outcomes, while navigating agency and client relationships.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $148,000-$227,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Grow advertising business through clear, data-driven POVs, and recommendations that align with Customer Business Objectives.
- Manage and develop relationships with executives and our clients through a consultative, customer-focused, and business approach.
- Deliver a clear POV to help inform clients’ marketing plans through the funnel and across multiple products.
- Partner with external and internal teams to identify opportunities and develop business plans.
- Perform project management on initiatives across a variety of stakeholders and drive projects to successful outcomes.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.