Sales Support Associate, Group Insurance (Plano, TX)
We have a great opportunity to advance your career in the role of Sales Support Associate where you will be supporting local sales and client management teams on functions that support the sales activities in our Plano, Texas office! In this role, you will be working closely with Sales, Client Management, and Sales Support teams to maintain and collect analytics in CSM system, work with external partners for licensing and appointment needs, compile and analyze data/reporting for internal teams and leadership and manage projects ensuring various systems are in alignment with updates.
Experienced in a professional or sales support role and have demonstrated communication and organization skills with a desire to grow your business acumen in the insurance industry!
- Manage Regional Group Office General Email Box for RGO Intake, Experience Reports, AOR changes, and Renewal Requests.
- Maintain electronic systems; scan materials as needed to file electronically; create PDF files to store electronically; purge electronic files.
- Provide critical reporting, collected from multiple sources to internal teams and leadership with statistics for sales reps to leverage along with forecasting to anticipate trends and patterns.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to manage projects ensuring systems are in alignment with updates.
- Manage Broker Firm and Producer changes as they relate to AOR changes, Broker Firm mergers & acquisitions, etc, and communicate with external broker partners regarding needed documentation, outcomes of requests.
- Miscellaneous activities required to support RGO staff and facility such as package outgoing mail/shipments, label and meter outgoing. envelopes/parcels; date stamp and distribute incoming mail/parcels, etc., coordination of local team meetings and events.
- Experience providing professional support, sales support preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Excel, advanced preferred.
- Experience with SalesForce and managing contact maintenance.
- Project management experience.
- Experience generating reports, forecasting trends and patterns used to support decision making.
This is a flexible position requiring two days a week in our Guardian Plano, Texas office.
Salary Range$35,010.00 - $52,515.00
The salary range reflected above is a good faith estimate of base pay for the primary location of the position. The salary for this position ultimately will be determined based on the education, experience, knowledge, and abilities of the successful candidate. In addition to salary, this role may also be eligible for annual, sales, or other incentive compensation.
At Guardian, you’ll have the support and flexibility to achieve your professional and personal goals. Through skill-building, leadership development and philanthropic opportunities, we provide opportunities to build communities and grow your career, surrounded by diverse colleagues with high ethical standards.
As part of Guardian’s Purpose – to inspire well-being – we are committed to offering contemporary, supportive, flexible, and inclusive benefits and resources to our colleagues.
Choice of [high deductible/copay] medical plans* with prescription drugs, including coverage for fertility and transgender inclusive benefits
Health care accounts – flexible spending, health reimbursement, and health savings accounts
Critical illness insurance
Life and Disability Insurance
Company-paid Life and Disability insurance plus voluntary supplemental coverage
Retirement and Financial
401(k) retirement plan with a company match, plus an annual age/service-based Company contribution and an annual profit-sharing contribution, if applicable
Complimentary 1:1 financial guidance with a licensed Fidelity representative
Time Off and Remote Work
Flexible work arrangements (part in-person/part remote)
Unlimited paid time off for most roles plus time off for volunteering, jury duty, voting, and bereavement
Personal holidays for colleagues to use in recognition of religious, cultural, or civic days
Paid parental leave and paid family and medical leave policies
Emotional Well-being and Work-Life
Emotional well-being, mental health, and work/life resources powered by Spring Health
Wellness programs, including fitness program and equipment reimbursement
Child, adult, and elder back-up care support through Bright Horizons
Student loan assistance
Commuter benefits in select metropolitan areas
Justice, Equity, Diversity & Inclusion (J.E.D.I.)
Employee Resource Groups that advocate for inclusion and diversity
J.E.D.I. certification and training programs
Benefits apply to full-time eligible employees. Interns are not eligible for most Company benefits.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Guardian is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, marital status, disability, military or veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law.