Enterprise Marketing & Communications Program Manager
We are looking for a Enterprise Marketing & Communications program manager who can oversee the development and execution of various projects that involve design, technology, and media. You will be responsible for leading the project scope, timeline, and deliverables, as well as collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, vendors, and partners. You will also be expected to provide creative direction and feedback to the project teams, and ensure that the final products meet the client's expectations and objectives. You will also be expected to improve the efficiency of the team by assessing existing operating processes and providing recommendations for enhancements, standardization to develop a culture of continuous improvement.
- Plan, coordinate, and monitor the progress of multiple projects from initiation to completion
- Define the project scope, objectives, deliverables, and success criteria
- Schedule resources, and report on the project status and performance
- Communicate effectively with the project teams, consumers, and senior management
- Facilitate the collaboration and integration of design, technology, and media disciplines
- Provide creative direction and feedback to the project teams, and ensure that the final products are aligned with the project vision and goals
- Identify and mitigate project risks and issues, and advance them when necessary
- Conduct quality assurance and testing of the project deliverables, and ensure that they meet the specifications, quality and brand standards
- Evaluate the project outcomes and lessons learned, and document the best practices and recommendations
- Use Welcome and other project management tools to establish end to end project plans, workflows and operating rhythms across teams
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field, such as design, technology, media, or project management
- Experience managing creative projects and operations, process improvement, project and program management.
- Strong knowledge of project management methodologies, tools, and standard processes
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to lead and motivate cross-functional teams and foster a culture of creativity and innovation
- Ability to think strategically and creatively, and to solve problems effectively
- Passion for design, technology, and media, and a keen eye for detail and quality
- This Role is Hybrid with 2 days a week in our Hudson Yards NY, or Holmdel NJ location
Salary Range$99,190.00 - $162,955.00
The salary range reflected above is a good faith estimate of base pay for the primary location of the position. The salary for this position ultimately will be determined based on the education, experience, knowledge, and abilities of the successful candidate. In addition to salary, this role may also be eligible for annual, sales, or other incentive compensation.
At Guardian, you’ll have the support and flexibility to achieve your professional and personal goals. Through skill-building, leadership development and philanthropic opportunities, we provide opportunities to build communities and grow your career, surrounded by diverse colleagues with high ethical standards.
As part of Guardian’s Purpose – to inspire well-being – we are committed to offering contemporary, supportive, flexible, and inclusive benefits and resources to our colleagues.
Choice of [high deductible/copay] medical plans* with prescription drugs, including coverage for fertility and transgender inclusive benefits
Health care accounts – flexible spending, health reimbursement, and health savings accounts
Critical illness insurance
Life and Disability Insurance
Company-paid Life and Disability insurance plus voluntary supplemental coverage
Retirement and Financial
401(k) retirement plan with a company match, plus an annual age/service-based Company contribution and an annual profit-sharing contribution, if applicable
Complimentary 1:1 financial guidance with a licensed Fidelity representative
Time Off and Remote Work
Flexible work arrangements (part in-person/part remote)
Unlimited paid time off for most roles plus time off for volunteering, jury duty, voting, and bereavement
Personal holidays for colleagues to use in recognition of religious, cultural, or civic days
Paid parental leave and paid family and medical leave policies
Emotional Well-being and Work-Life
Emotional well-being, mental health, and work/life resources powered by Spring Health
Wellness programs, including fitness program and equipment reimbursement
Child, adult, and elder back-up care support through Bright Horizons
Student loan assistance
Commuter benefits in select metropolitan areas
Justice, Equity, Diversity & Inclusion (J.E.D.I.)
Employee Resource Groups that advocate for inclusion and diversity
J.E.D.I. certification and training programs
Benefits apply to full-time eligible employees. Interns are not eligible for most Company benefits.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Guardian is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, marital status, disability, military or veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Guardian is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. Guardian also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified job applicants (and employees) to accommodate the individual's known limitations related to pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions, unless doing so would create an undue hardship. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.