Enterprise Marketing Operations Lead
As the Enterprise Marketing Operations Lead you will operationally lead the enterprise marketing team in delivery of the highest quality work coming through the agency model.
- Work with Head of Creative to establish an operating model to support a global team of experienced and passionate employees
- Manage day-to-day operations of the internal Enterprise team members, e.g., resource alignment with strategic priorities and initiatives
- Manage relationships with key partners and ensure talent and capabilities meet and exceed the needs of our businesses
- Develop service level agreements (SLAs) in line with partner expectations and ensure compliance from team members
- Ensure all finished product by internal agency team members is delivered with high quality, on brand, on time, and within budget
- Consistently optimize workflow to ensure we are functioning at the highest level of efficiency
- Lead process improvements for tools and inventory of marketing material
A well-rounded, operationally-focused individual with experience in evaluating, managing and implementing complex process enhancements through personnel structure and tool application. You are a highly collaborative teammate who is detail oriented.
- 8+ years of experience in Agency operations, project and program management, process improvement, campaign management, and creative operations
- Experience influencing strong colleagues and cross functional initiative teams (virtual and in-person)
- Strong problem-solving skills (analytical, conceptual, quantitative)
- Demonstrated fluency in creative development across channels and ad types (Traditional, Digital, Social)
- Agile approach, ruthlessly quantifying and prioritizing high-value projects, seeking to deliver value quickly, leverage measurement and testing to optimize and scale successful programs
- Operations and delivery guru focused on excellence and execution
- A roll-up-your-sleeves, "get in the weeds" individual
- A strategic forward-thinker who can transform complex conceptual enterprise goals and insights into tangible plans and actions.
- Focused on how to effectively cross-collaborate with all areas of the organization to achieve operational excellence
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter who can operate independently
- Know how to find common ground to form relationships and make people feel seen
- Entirely trustworthy and confidential
- Communicate clearly, succinctly, and effectively
- Driven to make a difference
- You lead by example, unwavering in your desire to accomplish goals and help those around you do the same
- Hybrid with two days out of our Hudson Yards NYC, or Holmdel NJ location
Salary Range$99,190.00 - $162,955.00
The salary range reflected above is a good faith estimate of base pay for the primary location of the position. The salary for this position ultimately will be determined based on the education, experience, knowledge, and abilities of the successful candidate. In addition to salary, this role may also be eligible for annual, sales, or other incentive compensation.
At Guardian, you’ll have the support and flexibility to achieve your professional and personal goals. Through skill-building, leadership development and philanthropic opportunities, we provide opportunities to build communities and grow your career, surrounded by diverse colleagues with high ethical standards.
As part of Guardian’s Purpose – to inspire well-being – we are committed to offering contemporary, supportive, flexible, and inclusive benefits and resources to our colleagues.
Choice of [high deductible/copay] medical plans* with prescription drugs, including coverage for fertility and transgender inclusive benefits
Health care accounts – flexible spending, health reimbursement, and health savings accounts
Critical illness insurance
Life and Disability Insurance
Company-paid Life and Disability insurance plus voluntary supplemental coverage
Retirement and Financial
401(k) retirement plan with a company match, plus an annual age/service-based Company contribution and an annual profit-sharing contribution, if applicable
Complimentary 1:1 financial guidance with a licensed Fidelity representative
Time Off and Remote Work
Flexible work arrangements (part in-person/part remote)
Unlimited paid time off for most roles plus time off for volunteering, jury duty, voting, and bereavement
Personal holidays for colleagues to use in recognition of religious, cultural, or civic days
Paid parental leave and paid family and medical leave policies
Emotional Well-being and Work-Life
Emotional well-being, mental health, and work/life resources powered by Spring Health
Wellness programs, including fitness program and equipment reimbursement
Child, adult, and elder back-up care support through Bright Horizons
Student loan assistance
Commuter benefits in select metropolitan areas
Justice, Equity, Diversity & Inclusion (J.E.D.I.)
Employee Resource Groups that advocate for inclusion and diversity
J.E.D.I. certification and training programs
Benefits apply to full-time eligible employees. Interns are not eligible for most Company benefits.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Guardian is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, marital status, disability, military or veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Guardian is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. Guardian also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified job applicants (and employees) to accommodate the individual's known limitations related to pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions, unless doing so would create an undue hardship. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact email@example.com.