Senior Media Analyst
Gupta Media was founded 20 years ago on the idea that advertising could create huge leverage in our client's business. Our early work was focused on the entertainment industry, specifically live events (Boston Calling, among others) and recorded music (Sony Music, Universal Music & Disney are all clients). More recently, we have dramatically grown our work with big brands (Amazon, Fender) and cult/challenger brands (Island Creek Oysters, Walden Local). We have a global client base with a growing local roster.
We are looking for Senior Media Analysts to join our team. Qualified candidates should have extensive experience in digital media planning, buying and reporting, and managing high-priority campaigns for global clients. Experience in leading results-driven e-commerce and lead generation programs is highly desired.
We pride ourselves on being innovative, competitive, and disruptive in the digital space. We’ve built tools and developed strategies to make digital marketing better. We work closely with vendors to make sure that their products align with the goals of our clients. Senior Media Analysts are expected to perform at a high level, managing high-priority campaigns through all phases of planning, buying, and reporting while helping to drive our strategy forward.
Specific job responsibilities include:
- Plan, build and optimize campaigns across digital platforms like Facebook Ads and Google Ads;
- Analyze campaign performance, prepare and present to clients key insights, performance metrics, and optimization recommendations regularly. We’ve built an in-house reporting suite to help with this, but you should have an understanding of platforms like Google Analytics and/or Google Data Studio and be able to create custom data models in Sheets/Excel;
- Building strong client relationships through effective communications and insights, leading client presentations.
- Stay current on trends in digital marketing and sharing best practices, emerging products and platforms;
- Internally provide insights to help impact and improve team strategy including supporting the training and mentoring of new hires and junior staff.
Required Skills and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher;
- 4+ years experience in managing ROI-focused digital media campaigns, experience in e-commerce and lead generation an added plus;
- Advanced knowledge of Facebook Ads and Google Ads are required and experience with Snap Ads Manager, TikTok Ads Manager and LinkedIn Campaign Manager preferred;
- Strong analytical skills and technical competency using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload across multiple projects;
- High level of enthusiasm and professionalism;
- Curiosity – An important trait in every role on every team within our organization.
At Gupta Media, we work hard every day to be better at all that we do — and that includes fostering a diverse and inclusive community that encourages and respects a broad range of backgrounds, experiences and ideas. Join us and help us find the next great idea.
Gupta Media is an office-first (with flexibility) organization and we are excited to have our team working together again.