Regional Account Manager (Eastern Europe)
Havas Media Group
Agency :Havas Media Group
Job Description Summary :The Regional Account Manager will be working with Eastern European markets to plan and coordinate media activities in the region on behalf of a large international automotive client.
This role sits within a global account ecosystem and is designed to support clients at a global and regional level.
The Regional Account Manager will be responsible for managing the planning and implementation of campaigns through our local markets and regional trading hub, as well as providing expert guidance on regional trends and market specifics to ensure optimal campaign planning and delivery.
The role requires a blend of multi market media coordination activities, strategy support and account management.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, ambitious, and self-motivated individual, who will be a valuable addition to our international team.
Job Description :
Mission & Responsibilities
- Ownership and quality assurance of the day-to-day output for Eastern European regional work
- Working with the global and Western European teams to understand strategic and operational requirements of upcoming campaigns
- Developing relationships with key Eastern European markets and the social/programmatic trading hub in Frankfurt
- Briefing of markets, and traders on campaigns, coordinating inputs and adding value by checking and validating submitted work
- Provide support to local markets to ensure understanding of and compliance to central strategies and relevant local activations
- Ongoing campaign oversight and maintenance including reporting, optimisations and financial reconciliations
- Act as custodian of client processes and ensure region wide understanding and compliance. Providing support and training to local markets when necessary
- Guide the client through market responses, particularly new or seldom active markets to ensure market information is well received.
- Support the global teams in the collection and checking of regional data and insights for inclusion in global knowledge and insight deliverables such as media landscapes, planning benchmarks, etc.
- Develop and monitor weekly communications and contact programme with local markets and central clients.
- Act as knowledge centre for the region by demonstrating expertise and understanding of the local markets within the region.
- Bring media innovation to the local markets and facilitate sharing of knowledge and expertise between markets and regions.
Soft skills & Competencies
- Ability to liaise confidently with clients at all levels and react to diverse cultural practises
- Relationship building skills internally (local offices, global teams, finance team) and externally (clients and media owners) with the ability to quickly build rapport and establish strong working relationships
- Excellent attention to detail and timeline management, effective under pressure and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills, both written and presentation.
- Strong knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Thorough understanding of the media planning and implementation process and the role of media (ATL and digital) in the context of marketing strategy
- Be proactive – some of the markets under the remit are not as sophisticated as others, and therefore require proactive management to meet and manage client’s expectations
- Excellent written and spoken English (other languages helpful)
- Eastern European media experience is preferred
- The candidate will have at least 3 years’ experience in a media agency preferably in an international capacity and therefore with some coordination experience
- Proficiency in Russian a bonus but not required
Skills :Customer Presentations, Key Client Relationships, Media Campaigns, Media Planning
Contract Type :Permanent
Here at Havas across the group we pride ourselves on being committed to offering equal opportunities to all potential employees and have zero tolerance for discrimination. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applicants irrespective of age, sex, race, ethnicity, disability and other factors that have no bearing on an individual’s ability to perform their job.