Financial Sales Associate (Sta Rosa, Laguna)
We are a leading financial services provider committed to making decisions easier and lives better for our customers and colleagues around the world. From our environmental initiatives to our community investments, we lead with values throughout our business. To help us stand out, we help you step up, because when colleagues are healthy, respected and meaningfully challenged, we all thrive. Discover how you can grow your career, make impact and drive real change with our Winning Team today.
The Financial Sales Associate is responsible for providing life insurance solutions to Bank's clients. He/she will work in coordination with branch sales and service teams, thus we are looking for a dynamic individual, who has an independent mindset and the drive to succeed.
- Work closely with branch sales and service teams to provide innovative product solutions to address client's protection, and long-term saving needs
- Strengthen the long-term relationships with clients by providing excellent customer service
- Perform other tasks as required.
How will you create impact?
The role will directly report to an Area Manager and will work closely with branch sales and service teams
What motivates you?
- You obsess about customers, listen, engage and act for their benefit.
- You think big, with curiosity to discover ways to use your agile approach and enable business outcomes.
- You thrive in teams and enjoy getting things done together.
- You take ownership and build solutions, focusing on what matters.
- You do what is right, work with integrity and speak up.
- You share your humanity, helping us build a diverse and inclusive work environment for everyone.
What we are looking for
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/ College Degree
- Work experience in bancassurance sales is highly preferred for this position but those with sales and customer service
- Experience gained from banking, transport, pharmaceutical, FMCG, hospitality and IT industries are also encouraged to apply
- Must be self-driven and highly motivated
- Personable, with good interpersonal and communication skills
What can we offer you?
- A competitive salary and benefits packages.
- A growth trajectory that extends upward and outward, encouraging you to follow your passions and learn new skills.
- A focus on growing your career path with us.
- Flexible work policies and strong work-life balance.
- Professional development and leadership opportunities.
Our commitment to you
- Values-first culture
We lead with our Values every day and bring them to life together.
- Boundless opportunity
We create opportunities to learn and grow at every stage of your career.
- Continuous innovation
We invite you to help redefine the future of financial services.
- Delivering the promise of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We foster an inclusive workplace where everyone thrives.
- Championing Corporate Citizenship
We build a business that benefits all stakeholders and has a positive social and environmental impact.
About Manulife and John Hancock
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we operate as Manulife across our offices in Asia, Canada, and Europe, and primarily as John Hancock in the United States. We provide financial advice, insurance, and wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2022, we had more than 40,000 employees, over 116,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving over 34 million customers. At the end of 2022, we had $1.3 trillion (US$1.0 trillion) in assets under management and administration, including total invested assets of $0.4 trillion (US $0.3 trillion), and segregated funds net assets of $0.3 trillion (US$0.3 trillion). We trade as ‘MFC’ on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges, and under ‘945’ in Hong Kong.
Manulife is an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Manulife/John Hancock, we embrace our diversity. We strive to attract, develop and retain a workforce that is as diverse as the customers we serve and to foster an inclusive work environment that embraces the strength of cultures and individuals. We are committed to fair recruitment, retention, advancement and compensation, and we administer all of our practices and programs without discrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, religion or religious beliefs, creed, sex (including pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions), sexual orientation, genetic characteristics, veteran status, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, family status, disability, or any other ground protected by applicable law.
It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will work with applicants who request a reasonable accommodation during the application process. All information shared during the accommodation request process will be stored and used in a manner that is consistent with applicable laws and Manulife/John Hancock policies. To request a reasonable accommodation in the application process, contact