Project Manager, Advisor360 Program
Project Manager, Advisor360 ProgramSpringfield, Massachusetts Project Management Job ID R14457
MassMutual Distribution Platform organization is looking for a highly talented and seasoned Senior Business Project Manager to lead medium and complex initiatives for the Advisor360 program. As a Senior Project Manager, reporting to the Head of the Program Management Office, you will work within a matrixed organization and with internal and external partners with clear accountability to implement solutions that drive growth and efficiency for advisors and the Home Office. Through collaboration and purposeful execution, you will help the organization deliver value that is concrete and timely.
Join a small, diverse, and talented team supporting the flagship holistic technology solution for MassMutual advisors. Still in its infancy, the Advisor360 Program team remains laser focused on bringing innovation and greater efficiencies to Distribution and Wealth Management Operations. The size of our team enables us to operate more nimbly and better support one another to ensure repeated success. At the top of the list of what’s important, is ensuring that individuals can navigate work and life in a manner that allows them to be successful. If you’re independent, forward-looking, collaborative, and eager to drive change, this team is for you!
As an Advisor360 Senior Project Manager your responsibilities will include the following:
- Leading the timely delivery of platform enhancements and/or complex initiatives.
- Partnering with internal and external subject matter experts and other resources (business, technical, compliance, communications, vendor, etc.) to define and execute plans for each delivery.
- Accountability to key stakeholders to provide status on progress.
- Acquiring or solidifying knowledge of the business/business process impacted by any initiative to help drive approach.
- Defining and managing detailed project plans.
- Lead team through issue resolution as quickly as possible, avoiding impact to schedule.
- Manage conflict and prioritization so to prevent any delay to the schedule.
- Implement strategies that deliver project(s) on time and within budget.
- Ensuring tools/documentation are consistent and consistently leveraged across all projects.
- Ongoing and targeted documentation and communication to various audiences to drive awareness and engagement.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at the same time.
The Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years of managing and driving the execution of medium to complex projects
- 3+ years of business program management experience including strong Microsoft Project skills
- 3+ years of experience working in partnership with technical internal and vendor teams
- Due to the nature of this position, as a part of our background check process, candidates must be able to pass a non-registered fingerprint background check to qualify as a fingerprinted person under FINRA
The Ideal Qualifications
- Experience leading business and technical projects, especially related to Insurance and/or the Wealth Management industry
- Strong Excel and Visio skills
- Prior experience with managing projects related to customer relationship management (CRM) software a plus
- Excellent interpersonal communication, conflict management, coordination, and planning skills with cross-functional teams
- Skilled in applying judgment to balance achieving business objectives and adhering to regulatory and compliance requirements
What to Expect as Part of MassMutual and the Team
- Regular meetings with the Advisor360 Program Management team
- Focused one-on-one meetings with your manager
- Access to mentorship opportunities
- Networking opportunities including access to Asian, Hispanic/Latinx, African American, women, LGBTQ, veteran and disability-focused Business Resource Groups
- Access to learning content on Degreed and other informational platforms
- Your ethics and integrity will be valued by a company with a strong and stable ethical business with industry leading pay and benefits
#LI-BC1MassMutual is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Individual with Disability/Protected Veteran. We welcome all persons to apply. Note: Veterans are welcome to apply, regardless of their discharge status.
If you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please contact us and share the specifics of the assistance you need.