Regional Annuity Sales Director
Regional Annuity Sales DirectorRemote - US Sales Job ID R14905
We have had great success in recent years distributing our individual annuity insurance products through Mass Mutual Financial Advisors (MMFA). In this role you will build and grow relationships with our field partners to support Mass Mutual advisors, General Agents and MMFA Brokerage. You will be responsible for supporting our advisors with deep expertise in individual annuity solutions and address the needs of their clients in your assigned agencies. You will be paired with two internal wholesalers who will partner with you to help drive individual annuity sales.
We provide unparalleled expertise, guidance, advice and solutions to MMFA firms, their advisors, management teams, brokerage directors and broker partners, in planning for their clients’ financial future. We empower our advisors to grow balanced practices by collaborating with credentialed and experienced experts that address broad financial solutions..
As a Regional Annuity Sales Director, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Provide advisors in the New Jersey and Pennsylvania area with tailored solutions to integrate MassMutual’s annuity portfolio into client solutions.
- Provide and communicate specific examples to highlight the various annuity products and their features.
- Ability to deliver content in both individual and group settings.
- Maintain proactive sales relationships with financial professionals of respective territory and/or assigned accounts through ongoing financial professional profiling, constant relationship building, and refining and refreshing financial professional base
- Execute on specific activity expectations to maximize opportunities to grow sales through financial professional relationships
- Provide sales management with weekly updates on activity within the assigned territory
- Monitors territory activities to assure they are meeting the overall company objectives
- Fully able to provide support virtually and in-person as required
- Effectively manage travel and expense budget
- 5+ years of experience in annuity wholesale distribution
- FINRA Series 6
- FINRA Series 63
- State Life and Health license, where applicable
- Ability to travel 15-25% depending on current business need
- High school diploma or GED
- Bachelor's Degree
- Industry Designations – CLU, ChFC, and/or CFP
- Experience in all channels of annuity distribution
- Excellent knowledge of current annuity products and industry
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated sales and presentation skills including strong negotiation skills
- Success in building and maintaining strong relationships with centers of influence
Compensation: $75k- $85k base salary range plus a sales-based incentive opportunity (targeted at appx 70%-75% of total wages)
What to Expect as Part of MassMutual and the Team
- Regular meetings with the MMFA National Sales Annuity Team and the broader MMFA organization
- Focused one-on-one meetings with your manager
- Access to mentorship opportunities
- Networking opportunities including access to Asian, Hispanic/Latinx, African American, women, LGBTQ, Veteran and disability-focused Business Resource Groups
- Access to learning content on Degreed and other informational platforms
- Your ethics and integrity will be valued by a company with a strong and stable ethical business with industry leading pay and benefits
#LI-REMOTEMassMutual is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Individual with Disability/Protected Veteran. We welcome all persons to apply. Note: Veterans are welcome to apply, regardless of their discharge status.
If you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please contact us and share the specifics of the assistance you need.
MassMutual will accept applications on an ongoing basis until such time as a candidate has been offered employment.Apply