Mternship Program 2024 - Influencer Marketing Management
The Mternship program is a 10 week full-time summer internship program designed to provide students a hands-on experience to prepare for careers in advertising and marketing, design firms, brands or other companies in the communications field. Mterns will have the opportunity to work on significant educational projects that can include, but are not limited to, the concept and creation of package designs, digital campaigns, brochures, print ads, TV commercials, websites, experiential design and any other medium used to market a product, service or brand. The goal is for students to leave with projects for their portfolio and/or an understanding of how a creative agency works.
INTERNSHIP JOB DESCRIPTION
- The Influencer Marketing Intern helps bring campaigns to life by working with Influencer Marketing Managers in the production of influencer content for our amazing client roster.
- More Details:
- Assists Influencer Marketing Managers to produce successful influencer campaigns that accomplish each client's goals related to content, audience, and online communities
- Helps with the vetting and discovery of influencers for each campaign based on the goals and overall strategy
- Day-to-day tasks include a variety of influencer campaign related responsibilities including, but not limited to, coordination of product shipment/delivery to influencers where applicable, data entry, and post-campaign reporting
- Must be graduating between December 2024 - May 2026
- Experience using Google Workspace
- Interest in identifying current and upcoming trends on social media
NOTE: This is a hybrid internship, not fully remote. Interns must be able to work out of an office location at least two days a week. Relocation stipend not included in internship offer.
Our estimated compensation for this role is $18/hour.
RIGHT TO WORK IN THE US
You must be authorized to work in the US for any employer. At this time, we are not sponsoring or providing assistance with obtaining work authorization.
McKinney is a place where everyone can grow. Studies have shown that marginalized communities such as women, LGBTQ+ and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. However you identify, and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
We are in the office Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday on a hybrid schedule.