Lead and manage exceptional, “complex” projects at the agency. Build specialized approaches and operational tactics to propel teammates to focus on their respective contributions to the work. Responsible for getting the right people in the right place at the right time to produce work that delivers extraordinary results through creativity on-time, on-budget and as efficiently as possible. Serve as the centralized communicator and distributor of information to all team members and key stakeholders. Mitigate risk by anticipating various scenarios throughout the course of a project and build actionable plans accordingly.
- Collaborate with the Account lead on relevant scopes of work and create corresponding deliverables tracker to be managed on a monthly basis.
- Proactively manage creative assignment requests after gathering all relevant detail; submit producer requests with CYLNDR using the current resource manager/system.
- Lead seamless transition from the creative to production phase of the project lifecycle by facilitating the producer onboarding process, communicating relevant project shifts and documenting/organizing all critical project documents and assets on box.
- Communicate often with creative teams to manage and workshop day-to-day and upcoming workload opportunities/concerns.
- Work with Account leads to proactively manage future project & resource needs.
- React promptly to unexpected shifts and update/communicate the revised project plan accordingly; facilitate consequential discussion if any information remains unclear.
- Manage incoming and outgoing information with strategy, consideration and awareness in mind to effectively communicate with team members and key stakeholders and ultimately, build trust.
- Facilitate and run project debriefs with thoughtful preparation to ensure a productive discussion; properly document and communicate learnings to be applied to future projects.
- Vet and analyze burn data to ensure data is accurate; Share actionable insights at finance meetings with the team.
- Manage job jacket maintenance in Webvantage to ensure jobs are opened and closed properly.
- Manage, mentor and lead PM team members as needed and determined by Director, Operations.
- Steward and seen as “go-to” for agency process; manage gaps effectively with Ops leadership.
- Lead, manage and be accountable for each step of the internal process from the early planning stages through locked creative (and testing prep when appropriate):
- Open projects in Webvantage and inform team members of job number for project.
- Set up and manage appropriate Slack channels and box folders.
- Identify, assign and communicate creative resource assignments.
- Build internal schedule and ensure that each department stakeholder is aligned with approach; once approved, schedule & manage meetings using POST structure.
- Coordinate and run productive internal meetings and close/follow up with next steps.
- Maintain and archive detailed records of the life of a project (on server and workflow tool).
- Create, manage and run project status that best adheres to the team and project (type, cadence, etc.) to ensure awareness of the opportunities/challenges across active and upcoming projects.
- Delegate next steps with team members effectively through clear communication, detail, and documentation.
- Proactively remove barriers by closely monitoring all active tasks while flagging potential risks.
- Provide quality control by ensuring work and presentations have been properly routed to team stakeholders and proofreading when necessary.
- Properly document critical project documents on Box.
- Proactively mitigate PTO concerns by recurring vetting of the PTO calendar against current schedules.
- Action Oriented. Enjoys working hard; is action oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging; not fearful of acting with a minimum of planning; seizes more opportunities than others.
- Written & Verbal Communications. Can write and speak clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles; can get messages across that have the desired effect.
- Listening. Practices attentive and active listening; has the patience to hear people out; can accurately restate the opinions of others even when he/she disagrees.
- Problem Solving. Use rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effectives solutions; probes all fruitful sources for answers; can see hidden problems; is excellent at honest analysis; looks beyond the obvious and doesn’t stop at the first answers.
- Priority Setting. Spends his/her time and the time of others on what’s important; quickly zeros in on the critical few and puts the trivial aside; can quickly sense what will help or hinder accomplishing a goal; eliminates roadblocks; creates focus.
- Interpersonal Savvy. Relates well to all kinds of people (up, down, and sideways; inside and outside the organization); builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Integrity and Trust. Is widely trusted; is seen as a direct, truthful individual; keeps confidences; admits mistakes; doesn't misrepresent him/herself for personal gain.
- Peer Relationships. Can quickly find common ground and solve problems for the good of all; can represent his/her own interests and yet be fair to other groups; is seen as a team player and is cooperative; easily gains trust and support of peers; encourages collaboration; can be candid with peers.
- Self-Knowledge. Knows personal strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and limits; seeks feedback; gains insight from mistakes; is open to criticism; isn't defensive; is receptive to talking about shortcomings; looks forward to balanced (+'s and -'s) performance reviews and career discussions.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit. McKinney Health is a new entity looking for team members who want to help craft a best-in-class healthcare agency. Candidates who are enthusiastic about shaping company culture, process, and vision are encouraged to apply.
Professional Skills & Knowledge
Must have exceptional organization and communication skills. Must be action-oriented, resourceful, empathetic, and hyper-aware. Creative problem-solver with demonstrable ability to effectively lead and negotiate at all levels. Must also demonstrate a complete understanding of the creative process in a deadline-driven industry. The ability to remain calm and collected and maintain a positive attitude and thrive in a fast-paced environment is a must. Able to manage the day-to-day tasks while remaining focused on the project’s ultimate goal(s). Experience with Smartsheet, Hive, Monday.com, Webvantage and/or other project management software/tools is a plus.
Project Management certification is a plus.
Our estimated range for this role is $65 - $75k
Compensation packages are based on the skill level and experience each candidate brings to their role. There may also be a more senior or junior position available that could be a better fit with your expertise. Each level has its own compensation range.
We pride ourselves on competitive salaries, and ensuring pay equity exists across our organization. We benchmark each position against existing employee competencies and 4As compensation data which includes geographic and agency size benchmarks. We also meet with department leaders 3x/year to ensure we are supporting employees in living into their full potential. Our promotions are not limited to a specific time per year. Promotions are tied to performance.
Right To Work In The US
You must be authorized to work in the US for any employer. At this time, we are not sponsoring or providing assistance with obtaining work authorization. McKinney is a place where everyone can grow. Studies have shown that marginalized communities such as women, LGBTQ+ and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. However you identify, and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
We are in the office Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday on a hybrid schedule. We look forward to meeting you!