Analytics Supervisor - Durham, NC
The Analytics Supervisor for Influencer will lead the team dedicated to measuring, analyzing, and understanding influencer media, creative and business impact. The ideal candidate is a manager-doer who is interested in shaping a team from a position of technical expertise. One facet of the job is leading the technical efforts and direction of the team. While another facet of the job, requires a lead who continues to participate as a contributor to the technical workload of the team. You will have the ability to shape the direction and prioritization of the team through owning client relationships as the analytics expert.
This role will be an analytics client-facing lead and provide oversight for all Influencer client relationships. Managing this relationship requires addressing non-technical challenges as well as technical challenges.
Many technical challenges have been identified with solutions that would benefit the entire Influencer client base. However, the first priority as we continue to build the Influencer focused data team is to build a better foundation for providing analytics work to clients. Building a foundation includes cultivating internal and external relationships, building a capable team, processes & a performant code base.
The ideal candidate is someone who has experience in advertising measurement, the technical expertise to build ETL pipelines, ability to lead client conversations, and the ability to lead a small capable team.
- Identify opportunities to create system approaches to problem solving
- Establishing a technical roadmap for implementing data pipelines, improving campaign analysis, and generating actionable insights
- Identifying & address common issues shared by multiple clients
- Prioritizing client goals or challenges to make the most impact with limited resources
- Selling clients on our strategy for solving their challenges
- Be the lead problem solver: demonstrate & educate to the team how to tackle the hard problems through action
- Leading the day to day client interactions for Influencer SOWs from a data perspective
- Establishing prioritization for competing tasks against available resources
- Ensure timeliness and accurate information are available for reporting deliverables
- Managing the overall timeliness and quality of reporting deliverables
- Adoption and enforcement of best practices in coding, analyzing, and presenting data
- Creating and maintaining ETL pipelines
- Managing technical integrations with multiple vendors
- Managing technical requirements for multiple clients and internal stakeholders
- Collaborating with Strategy & Internal stakeholders to further our clients’ goals
- Providing a holistic vision on how analytics should interact with other teams
- Leading & Managing the analytics team dedicated to Influencer
- Establishing development plans for each team member
- Consulting to draft SOWs for the tasks needed to fulfill client goals
- Consulting appropriate resources needed to fulfill SOWs
- Determining the right talent to fulfill client SOWs
- Training & onboarding new team members
- Balance technical acumen with soft skills (e.g. communication, education, & leadership)
- Ability to manage internal and external relationships
- 3-5 Years experience in advertising analytics
- Extensive experience in Excel
- Experience contributing in a technical team environment
- Familiarity with Python, R, or similar programming languages
- Familiarity with SQL and organizing structured datasets
- Familiarity with data visualization and platforms like Tableau and Looker
- Willingness to learn
- Expert problem solving & logic skills
- Experience managing a small team
- Experience working in technical teams as a SME and advocate
Our estimated range for this role is $80 - 95k
Compensation packages are based on the skill level and experience each candidate brings to their role. There may also be a more senior or junior position available that could be a better fit with your expertise. Each level has its own compensation range.
We pride ourselves on competitive salaries, and ensuring pay equity exists across our organization. We benchmark each position against existing employee competencies and 4As compensation data which includes geographic and agency size benchmarks. We also meet with department leaders 3x/year to ensure we are supporting employees in living into their full potential. Our promotions are not limited to a specific time per year. Promotions are tied to performance. We look forward to meeting you!
RIGHT TO WORK IN THE US
You must be authorized to work in the US for any employer. At this time, we are not sponsoring or providing assistance with obtaining work authorization.McKinney is a place where everyone can grow. Studies have shown that marginalized communities such as women, LGBTQ+ and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. However you identify, and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
We are in the office Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday on a hybrid schedule.