Sr Marketing Manager- ETF
MFS Investment Management
At MFS, you will find a culture that supports you in doing what you do best. Our employees work together to reach better outcomes, favoring the strongest idea over the strongest individual. We put people first and demonstrate care and compassion for our community and each other. Because what we do matters – to us as valued professionals and to the millions of people and institutions who rely on us to help them build more secure and prosperous futures.
This is a newly created role within the Global Investment Marketing team will support overall business growth objectives and lead all aspects of day-to-day marketing activity including campaign strategy, content strategy & development, and execution. The incumant will be responsible for the development and execution of the marketing strategy for Active ETFs at MFS in collaboration with the Director of Retail Marketing.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Drive the development of MFS's launch strategy for ETFs and lead ongoing marketing strategy to achieve our business goal for ETFs.
- Be responsible for the development and the delivery of high quality, high impact campaigns to promote our ETF range including setting objectives, developing positioning, defining customer journey and project management.
- Understand and be able to effectively leverage and drive strategy across a variety of touchpoints including advertising, email, events (industry and proprietary), web, and social media.
- Lead development and creation of product marketing support and core content across a variety of formats including video, print, & online content.
- Partner with key cross-functional teams in marketing including other client marketing teams, creative services, digital marketing, & research & analytics.
- Collaborate with other internal teams outside marketing, including distribution, product management, legal, and compliance to ensure marketing materials meet business needs and comply with regulatory guidelines.
- Manage the ETF marketing budget and track performance metrics to assess the effectiveness of all marketing activities being undertaken for ETFs.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Relevant degree preferred, and proven product marketing experience in the financial services industry, ideally with a focus on ETFs.
- Strong knowledge of ETFs and the asset management industry, including market trends, regulations, and competitors.
- Experience in understanding of how to translate business objectives into marketing and sales programs that achieve both short-term and long-term goals.
- Proven ability to deliver successful marketing plans and campaigns for investment products overall and with ETFs more specifically to drive growth.
- Analytical mindset, with the ability to use data and metrics to make informed decisions.
- Skilled communicator with the ability to work across functional teams including senior leaders to achieve business goals and influence others.
- Superior organizational and prioritization skills - ability to work under pressure whilst producing high-quality work alongside strong time management skills.
At MFS, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If you are excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly, we encourage you to apply - you might be just the right candidate for this role or others.
What we offer:
- Generous time-off provided: including "Responsible time off" for many roles, paid company holidays when the US Stock Exchange is closed, plus paid volunteer time
- Family Focus: Up to 20 weeks of paid leave for new parents, back-up care program, dependent care flexible spending account, adoption assistance, generous caregiver leave
- Health and Welfare: Competitive medical, vision and dental plans, plus tax-free health savings accounts with company contributions
- Wellness Programs: Robust wellness webinars, employee assistance program, gym reimbursement through our medical plans, fitness center discounts and more
- Life & Disability Benefits: Company-paid basic life insurance and short-term disability
- Financial Benefits: 401(k) savings plan, Defined Contribution plan- 15% of base salary invested into the Plan, competitive total compensation programs
MFS is a hybrid work environment (remote/onsite) unless otherwise stated in the job posting.
If any applicant is unable to complete an application or respond to a job opening because of a disability, please contact MFS at 617-954-5000 or email email@example.com for assistance.
MFS is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws. Employees and applicants of MFS will not be subject to harassment on the basis of their status. Additionally, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, because an employee or applicant has objected to discrimination, engaged or may engage in filing a complaint, assisted in a review, investigation, or hearing or have otherwise sought to obtain their legal rights under any Federal, State, or local EEO law is prohibited. Please see the Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal document and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision, linked for your reference.