At MullenLowe we put creativity at the center of everything we do.
We are a culture of makers who are committed to craft and always hungry for what’s next.
We are entrepreneurial in spirit, disarmingly honest and embrace out of the box thinking with different points of view.
We are on a mission to do great work that drives our clients’ business and shapes their brands.
Work that is modern, disruptive and in culture.
Work that people will talk about and share with their friends. And most of all, great work that makes you think and feel something.
If you’re looking to have impact in building a creative culture of belonging, this is the place for you!
MullenLowe - A different kind of beast
With many long arms, each able to deliver a powerful blow, several hearts that beat in unison, and one sharp mind that shares a bold vision, MullenLowe is really unlike any other agency. We started with the merger of two kindred spirit agencies. We had complementary capabilities, but more importantly we had long histories of being very entrepreneurial organizations. We were scrappy to the core, and the result was one global creative boutique that shared the same vision: to work with the world’s most innovative marketers.
Account Management at MullenLowe is about more than just client service (although we do that, too). As the connector between clients, partners, and the agency, everyone in Account Management is required to be hyper-adaptable and flexible, offering thoughtful builds in creative development, passionately selling through a campaign, mediating between different points of view, and keeping things fair, having tough conversations for the good of the relationship and work — and, of course, being a positive, awesome person people always want to have in the room. Account Management is expected to be the persuasive, resilient, and relentless force it takes to help great work get made, combining sharp points of view on both business and creative.
The Account Executive, possessing an unwavering attention to detail and the ability to work collaboratively in a team setting, centers their attention on the daily, nuts and bolts executional needs of client business helping to drive projects to successful outcomes. Sometimes the Account Executive will own day to day aspects of an ongoing project, in other instances they will partner with a team member(s) to ensure flawlessly executed tactics and tasks ultimately lead to larger, positive project outcomes. With eyes fixed on the finer points and particulars of projects, still and always maintaining a keen awareness of their larger business goals, the Account Executive is among the first on the field when new projects come in, and one of the last lines of defense before work is released. The successful candidate will possess the agility to adapt to changing needs and new projects as well as the polished communication skills needed for productive, trust-driven relationships with both internal team members and client contacts. Additionally, the successful candidate embraces the team concept, the notion of always learning, ideating with colleagues, and discussing the best potential approaches to projects.
- Develops strong relationships with clients through total immersion in their business.
- Writes/helps to write, under the guidance of the Account Supervisor, on point Creative briefs laying a strong foundation for breakthrough creative.
- Works cross-departmentally (Creative, Production, Project Management, etc.) on campaign development, helping to ensure projects are executed with precision, timeliness, and attention to detail; knows how and when to involve senior account team members and other departments/stakeholders.
- Helps to create and provide post-campaign(s) results presentations.
- Implements tactical plans and daily program execution to accomplish delivery of integrated client advertising campaigns under the guidance of senior account team members.
- Participates in face-to-face client meetings and status calls.
- Engages with clients on tactical initiatives under the guidance of senior account team members.
- Maintains various internal and client facing reports.
- Provides competitive and market research as assigned.
- Assists team in resolving potential administrative issues (billing, estimates, etc.) as directed by senior account team members
- Other duties as assigned*
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, “hands on” work experience in advertising required.
- 2+ years’ experience required; advertising agency experience preferred.
- Experience working on integrated campaign development across multiple departments.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, etc.), and Keynote required.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to be nimble, multitasking in a fast-paced environment while maintaining flawless attention to detail, a tireless work ethic, and tenacious follow through.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required; ability to present well, read a room, and make salient points convincingly and concisely.
- Experience with direct marketing campaigns and print production work preferred
- Experience with small scale event planning is a plus
- Exposure to/experience with data processing and databases is a plus
The salary range for this position is $50,000 to $70,000. Where an employee or prospective employee is paid within this range will depend on, among other factors, actual ranges for current/former employees in the subject position; market considerations; budgetary considerations; tenure and standing with the company (applicable to current employees); as well as the employee’s/applicant’s background, pertinent experience and qualifications.
*Duties, responsibilities, and activities of this position may change, or new ones may be assigned, over time, based on evolving Client business needs and/or those of the agency in meeting those needs.
MullenLowe is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
The work is never perfect, so how could we ask that of our applicants? What we do seek out at MullenLowe are original thinkers with a thing for unconventional ideas that solve tomorrow’s big problems. Is that you? Check doubt at the door and apply for the roles that will excite and challenge you in new ways.
At MullenLowe U.S., we believe openness is fundamental to creativity. We’re open to different approaches, perspectives, and ways of thinking that come from working with people from diverse cultures, ethnicities, and sexual orientations, and we don’t believe we can get to the best place creatively without them. We strongly encourage women; Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (BIPOC) individuals; LGBTQ+ individuals; people with disabilities; people of all ages and religion; members of ethnic minorities; foreign-born residents; and veterans to apply.
We do not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Black At MullenLowe:
We signed a pledge with In For 13 to be the change we want to see in the advertising and production industry by elevating the representation, inclusion, and advancement of Black talent across our agency. We stand committed to this pledge and our goals to continually evolve into a workforce rich with diversity of thought, experiences, perspectives, and people.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This job description is subject to change at any time.
Work is regularly performed in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ACCESSIBILITY NOTICE: If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process due to a physical or mental disability, please send an email to: email@example.com - please include your location in the subject line of your email (BOS, NY, LA, WNS)
MullenLowe is an EEO/AA M/F/Disability/Vet Employer.
MullenLowe participates in E-Verify.