Sr. Manager Analytics
Who We Are
Point32Health is a leading health and wellbeing organization, delivering an ever-better personalized health care experience to everyone in our communities. At Point32Health, we are building on the quality, nonprofit heritage of our founding organizations, Tufts Health Plan and Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, where we leverage our experience and expertise to help people find their version of healthier living through a broad range of health plans and tools that make navigating health and wellbeing easier.
We enjoy the important work we do every day in service to our members, partners, colleagues and communities. To learn more about who we are at Point32Health, click here.
Job SummaryPoint32Health is currently seeking highly motivated individuals to join Corporate Data & Analytics in the role of Senior Manager of Operations Data Analytics & Insights. The Senior Manager role will manage a diverse team of professionals focused on supporting key strategic business objectives by transforming data into insights that drive critical business decisions. This individual will serve as a thought leader to identify business problems, draw on their expertise in the industry as well as an understanding of the data available to formulate an analytic solution, and will mobilize their team to execute delivery of analytic solutions. The Senior Manager will formulate strategy and drive adoption of analytics capabilities and data driven decision making by partnering with stakeholders to drive relevance and effectiveness in analytics delivery and narrative. The Senior Manager will build and improve upon the CD&A analytics ecosystem.
Key Responsibilities/Duties – what you will be doing
- Apply a strategic mindset and broad subject matter expertise to solve complex business problems within and across business functions.
- Champion a culture of continuous improvement, curiosity, collaboration, and innovation to improve the value and efficiency of analytic insights for stakeholders.
- Lead by example to inspire a positive attitude, engagement, and professional growth.
- Develop analytic talent on your team and oversee the accuracy and quality of deliverables.
- Establish strong business relationships at all levels of leadership to be regarded as a strategic business partner.
- Discover opportunities to improve the quality and efficiency with which analytic insights can be delivered.
- Serve as a subject matter expert in data and analytics for the department and enterprise.
- Continually evolve the skillset of the team for advanced analytics methods and techniques, including statistical analysis, and leverage new analytic techniques and tools to analyze both structured and unstructured data.
- Use strong data visualization and data storytelling skills to engage stakeholders and drive strategic decision making.
- Drive business adoption of analytic solutions in operational and strategic decision making by maintaining relevancy and effectiveness.
Qualifications – what you need to perform the job
- Demonstrated strong domain knowledge with expertise in payer/provider health analytics and business functions specifically in areas of operations - claims, CX, Digital, Enrollment and Configuration.
- Master’s degree in an analytics related field, or equivalent experience and achievements preferred. 7-10 years of relevant experience required.
- Analytic team management/lead experience
- Demonstrated ability in the application of Lean thinking, continuous improvement, and change management.
- Solid understanding on applications of advanced analytics including statistical analysis.
- Ability to support the development of analysts for Intermediate/Advanced data visualization (Tableau or other), automation, and programming skills (e.g., SAS, SQL, R, Python)
- Ability to work within Agile, SAFe and Waterfall project structures.
- Experience working with IT partners or automation strategies to deploy production-level analytic solutions.
- Experience in building highly effective teams through SMART goals, training, and development.
Commitment to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, Accessibility (DEIA) and Health Equity
Point32Health is committed to making diversity, equity, inclusion, accessibility and health equity part of everything we do—from product design to the workforce driving that innovation. Our Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, Accessibility (DEIA) and Health Equity team's strategy is deeply connected to our core values and will evolve as the changing nature of work shifts. Programming, events, and an inclusion infrastructure play a role in how we spread cultural awareness, train people leaders on engaging with their teams and provide parameters on how to recruit and retain talented and dynamic talent. We welcome all applicants and qualified individuals, who will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.