It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
Job Description Summary:The Account Executive is an enterprise software sales professional who sells a platform of software solutions to Global 1000 clients. This individual understands executive selling into large companies, has outstanding communication skills and brings current relationships. Proactively prospecting and meeting with customers weekly.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sell a portfolio of infrastructure and application software that optimizes and modernizes enterprise systems.
- Work closely with Field Marketing to develop prospects and events.
- Supports sales campaigns with the extended team of Rocket sales engineers, marketing and lab groups.
- Ensure best-in-class customer sales satisfaction and reference-ability with our customers.
- Meet revenue targets and strategic objectives, including growing the sales pipeline, creating territory plans.
- Actively use Salesforce and maintain weekly, monthly and quarterly sales forecasts.
- Work with management to negotiate pricing and contact terms.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to customer business and IT leaders, aggressively shape opportunities early in the sales cycle. Advance opportunities into profitable revenue growth for the company.
- Demonstrate breadth and depth of knowledge in aligning the company's capabilities to business and IT priorities and positioning relative to competitors.
- 5+ years of sales experience in solution software to Global 1000 clients
- Ability to adapt to the situation, impeccable honesty, integrity, and ethics.
- Work in a company with a sales culture that supports and rewards high achievers.
- Proactively tackles difficult problems often with a new perspective.
- Can articulate a vision, influence others, plan and organize resources and deliver the results.
- Strive to exceed expectations and able to work effectively with Sales Management support.
- Has the business acumen and experience to navigate mid-size customers with a portfolio product line.
Information security is everyone’s responsibility. A fundamental principle of information security at Rocket Software is that all individuals in the organization have a responsibility for the security and protection of company information and IT Resources over which they have control, according to their role.
Diversity, Inclusion & Equity:
At Rocket we are committed to an inclusive workplace environment, where every Rocketeer can thrive by bringing their full selves to work. Being a Rocketeer means you are part of our movement to continually drive inclusivity, diversity and equity in our workforce.The base salary range for this role is $79,627.00 - $99,533.91 /year. Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.This position is eligible for commissions in accordance with the terms of the company’s plan
What Rocket Software can offer you in USA:
Extensive paid time off programs (paid holidays, sick, and unlimited vacation time)
Healthcare coverage options to fit you (and your family’s) needs
Retirement savings, with matching contributions by Rocket Software
Life and disability coverage
Leadership and skills training opportunities
Two paid work days for off-site training
Rocket Software Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Rocket Software Inc. is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Rocket is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please call: 781-577-4321 or send an email to email@example.com. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!