It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
Job Description Summary:Job Overview:
The Sales Manager leads a team of sales professionals and drives team success by guiding the creation and execution of team members’ strategic account plans. This individual will ensure each team member's activity, skills development, and bookings goals are planned and met on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis. This individual enables team success through creating and maintaining a collaborative, winning team culture, continuously coaching team members, managing his/her business effectively, and participating in key meetings with clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieve overall team sales goals.
- Develop and maintain a strong team culture.
- Coach and motivate individual team members.
- Develop team members for current and future opportunities.
- Collaborate with other Rocket departments and sales teams to enrich business.
- Utilize Rocket’s CRM system, data, and sales methodology.
- Act as a role model and leader within the sales organization and promote a "can do" culture and positive environment. Advise reps on accounts, answer questions, and provide assistance when necessary.
- 5+ years of sales engineering experience
- Proven experience in handling large accounts, achieving revenue goals, and managing sales strategies.
- A strong track record of sales management in both sales target attainment and people/team development.
- Strong, high-level relationship skills.
- Demonstrated success in designing and implementing strategic sales initiatives.
- The ability to thrive in a team selling environment.
- Coaching and mentoring skills
Information security is everyone’s responsibility. A fundamental principle of information security at Rocket Software is that all individuals in the organization have a responsibility for the security and protection of company information and IT Resources over which they have control, according to their role.
Diversity, Inclusion & Equity:
At Rocket we are committed to an inclusive workplace environment, where every Rocketeer can thrive by bringing their full selves to work. Being a Rocketeer means you are part of our movement to continually drive inclusivity, diversity and equity in our workforce.
What Rocket Software can offer you in USA:
Extensive paid time off programs (paid holidays, sick, and unlimited vacation time)
Healthcare coverage options to fit you (and your family’s) needs
Retirement savings, with matching contributions by Rocket Software
Life and disability coverage
Leadership and skills training opportunities
Two paid work days for off-site training
Rocket Software Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Rocket Software Inc. is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Rocket is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please call: 781-577-4321 or send an email to email@example.com. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!