Senior Customer Success Manager
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
Job Description Summary:The Senior Customer Success Manager is an experienced team member within Customer Success and exhibits the core Rocket values in their everyday work. The Senior CSM will take ownership of their customer interactions and go above and beyond to ensure resolution and long-term success for their customers. The Senior CSM will foster internal cross-functional relationships in support of our customer’s needs. They will be a bridge between our customer and internal teams in order to provide transparency and continual improvement for our customers. They will be a mentor and help the team as needed with Rocket processes and general questions.
Every company says they care about their customers, but at Rocket Software we really, really mean it. The customer is at the heart of literally everything we do, and we wake up every day aspiring to deliver a differentiated customer experience unmatched by anyone in the software business and driven by our four core values -- Empathy, Humanity, Trust and Love. With a Customer Satisfaction score of 94% and an industry leading NPS score year over year, our customers have validated that we’re living our values and that we walk the walk.
We are looking for an innovative, driven, and inspiring Customer Success leader that can help us engage with and delight our Mobius Customers. As a Customer Success Manager with Content and Mobius specialty, you will work cross-functionally with multiple internal teams to ensure alignment with our customer’s goals and objectives. You will play a crucial role in engaging with customers to ensure they are getting the maximum value from their Rocket investments, tracking successes, and regularly reviewing their business needs. This is a tremendous opportunity to impact our CS organization as we strive to meet our growth goals for customer renewals and expansion, but also provides a unique opportunity to leverage the combination of your experience, our core values and customer-focus to create a true Category of One CSM offering for our customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with your account team on your assigned accounts
- Get to know your customers. This includes but is not limited to the following:
- Understand your customer’s business environment and objectives
- Document how they use the Mobius product
- Understand what success means to your customers
- Build strong relationship within your customer accounts
- Work hand in hand with your Account Executive to hold business reviews with your accounts
- Partner with our Product Specialist team to host user trainings as needed
- Work closely with Renewals on risk mitigation and process improvements
- Partner with Retention Marketing on campaigns and events to drive engagement with your accounts
- Work closely with Retention Marketing to identify successful customers and turn them into advocates and case studies
- Manage the customer lifecycle journey points, including customer onboarding, feedback loops, advocacy, risk management and value campaigns
- Use Gainsight to track engagement, opportunities and derive insights
- 5+ years in Customer Success Management with demonstrated success in developing strategic customer relationships and working with Fortune 500 accounts
- Strong empathy for customers and a genuine belief that their success translates into Rocket’s success.
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models.
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and highly organized
- An analytical and metrics-driven work style
- Self-starter who thrives under ambiguity in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Highly collaborative team player with the ability to build successful relationships with various stakeholders.
- Ability to manage challenging conversations internally and externally
- Absolute and complete alignment with and consistent practice of our core values of Empathy, Humanity, Trust and Love to both our customers and other Rocketeers
- Experience with Gainsight and Salesforce preferred
- Experience with Mobius preferred
Information security is everyone’s responsibility. A fundamental principle of information security at Rocket Software is that all individuals in the organization have a responsibility for the security and protection of company information and IT Resources over which they have control, according to their role.
Diversity, Inclusion & Equity:
At Rocket we are committed to an inclusive workplace environment, where every Rocketeer can thrive by bringing their full selves to work. Being a Rocketeer means you are part of our movement to continually drive inclusivity, diversity and equity in our workforce.The base salary range for this role is $81,476.50 - $101,846.00 /year. Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location..
What Rocket Software can offer you in USA:
Extensive paid time off programs (paid holidays, sick, and unlimited vacation time)
Healthcare coverage options to fit you (and your family’s) needs
Retirement savings, with matching contributions by Rocket Software
Life and disability coverage
Leadership and skills training opportunities
Two paid work days for off-site training
Rocket Software Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Rocket Software Inc. is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Rocket is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please call: 781-577-4321 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!