Video and Motion Graphics Editor
About TEAM LEWIS
TEAM LEWIS is a global marketing agency that has grown from start-up to multi-national in a little over two decades. Its success is due to a combination of factors: talented creatives delivering award winning campaigns; expanding client relationships into new markets or services and its independence from outside investors. The agency, its people and client campaigns have won many awards, including Cannes Lions, PRovoke Media, ICCO, European Excellence, PRCA Digital, Digital Impact, Global Digital Excellence.
At the heart of the business is the TEAM LEWIS Foundation (TLF), a non-profit charitable entity. Since its launch it has funded over 1,000 causes. The TLF promotes a wide variety of social, cultural, and environmental causes that benefit society. It aims to strengthen the bonds between the creative industries, businesses, government, and non-profits. In 2021, the TLF granted $1 million to small and large causes all over the globe. The goal in 2023 is to grant $5 million. Community charities are championed by employees, who in addition to the financial donation, volunteer their time and skills to leverage effectiveness.
Purpose of the role
The Video & Motion Graphics Editor works with the creative and client teams to produce a wide range of video content from 10 second animated GIFs to short form documentaries. This individual understands the goals of video requests and uses strong storytelling and technical skills to meet those requests under deadlines.
Key qualities, responsibilities, and tasks:
- Strong storytelling skills.
- At least one to two years of professional experience is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in comms or digital media production preferred, but not required.
- Examples of work needed.
- Highly proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Proficient in Adobe After Effects.
- Able to handle a large volume of editing for clients, TEAM LEWIS marketing, and TEAM LEWIS Foundation causes.
- Base level of production experience required, higher level preferred.
- Ability to travel with senior video and creative team members to productions when needed.
- Develop ideas for creative use of video and partner with account teams to pitch video work to clients.
- Support and learn from senior video and creative team members.
- Bring a high level of quality control to ensure that everything that is produced under the TEAM LEWIS name is striking, creative, and professional.
- An ability to hit deadlines, communicate professionally, and take constructive feedback on projects.
- Great organizational skills.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of the responsibilities for this role. Other responsibilities may be added from time to time.
The expected salary range for the Video & Motion Graphics Editor position is between $55K- $70K. Base annual salary is determined by factors such as location, experience, and expertise.
TEAM LEWIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating and fostering an environment focused on equality, empowerment and respect. We strive to create an inclusive workplace that supports and celebrates our diversity. We continue to invest in our efforts to ensure that TEAM LEWIS is a place where everyone can thrive.