Sr. Account Executive
Merge Storytelling and Technology
We MERGE storytelling and technology to promote health, wealth and happiness in the world. We help marketing and technology executives engage hearts and connect parts by offering full-service capabilities including strategy, creative communications, experience engineering, performance marketing, media, digital platform development and more.
Promote Health, Wealth & Happiness
We are committed to promoting health, wealth and happiness in the world by partnering with purpose-driven clients in purpose-driven industries such as healthcare, financial services and consumer products. Our health clients are literally on the front lines saving lives. Our wealth clients are changing the financial potential in people's lives. And our consumer clients make lives...a little bit happier every day.
Partner with Clients of Iconic Brands
MERGE has enduring client partnerships with American Express, T-Mobile, LG, Facebook, Adobe, Kate Spade NY, Coach, The North Face, Fidelity, Eaton Vance, BlueCross BlueShield, Abbott, Astellas, Seqirus, Supernus, Boston Scientific, Advocate Aurora Health, Indiana University Health and Marco’s Pizza to name a few.
Work with Poets and PHD’s
With 750+ employees across offices in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Montreal and New York City, MERGE uses a talent-to-task process that connects our poets and PHD’s which enables clients to think higher and feel deeper about their customers.
Emerge to the Top of Your Career
At MERGE, we strive to create a superior work experience where people with ability, agility and humility can grow and do the best work of their careers.
As our Sr. Account Executive, you will…
Be passionate about technology and how it elevates marketing. You will support and execute day-to-day client service activities related to marketing, marketing technology, and digital marketing clients; examples include creative and campaign development, website development, analytics, UX design, SEO/SEM, marketing automation, and related activities. This role requires agility and quick thinking as you interact with others in the client service department as well as with clients, actively building relationships. You will work closely with the account team and counterparts in technology operations departments to execute projects and meet delivery requirements/deadlines. This position requires an understanding of how agencies function and work with clients.
Be Accountable and Responsible
- Supports in all facets of client services and account management; day-to-day client contact as required
- Focus primarily on clients in the healthcare space, although opportunities in other verticals will arise
- Client service contact for website development and digital marketing clients
- Supports digital and technology platform client assignments as necessary; examples include website development, UX design, SEO/SEM, marketing automation projects, and related activities
- Guides projects as they flow through internal and client workflows, including:
- Meeting preparation and scheduling
- Documenting, communicating, and executing client feedback
- Working with team leadership on project planning
- Instrumental client contact on projects as assigned
- Participation in/Lead internal and client meetings based on project knowledge
- Other related activities as assigned
- Partners with Project Management to ensure projects adhere to timeline and budget
- Remains intuitive, proactive, and alert to client needs
- Effectively manages up to senior members of Client Services and communicates client information to cross-functional agency team promptly
- Other responsibilities as designated
These are the qualifications we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree: in fields related to marketing, digital marketing, and/or marketing technology is preferable; or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of account/client management experience in an agency environment; working with multiple clients simultaneously is a plus
- Desire and aptitude to learn about technology platform/website development and digital marketing
- Some understanding of various CMS, i.e. Sitecore, Drupal, WordPress, etc.
- Strong understanding of and interest in SEO and SEM
- Working knowledge of current social media platforms
- Working knowledge of Google Suite
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Outgoing personality: ability to effectively and proactively develop relationships
- Highly motivated, highly organized
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
And here’s how we live our values at MERGE
- Ability. Mastering our craft
- Agility. Delivering with a growth mindset
- Humility. Collaborating for shared success
MERGE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
MERGE welcomes and celebrates diversity regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status or people with abilities. We believe that the more diverse we are, the more creative our work will be!