Sr. Account Executive
Merge Storytelling and Technology
We MERGE storytelling and technology to promote health, wealth and happiness in the world. We help marketing and technology executives engage hearts and connect parts by offering full-service capabilities including strategy, creative communications, experience engineering, performance marketing, media, digital platform development and more.
Promote Health, Wealth & Happiness
We are committed to promoting health, wealth and happiness in the world by partnering with purpose-driven clients in purpose-driven industries such as healthcare, financial services and consumer products. Our health clients are literally on the front lines saving lives. Our wealth clients are changing the financial potential in people's lives. And our consumer clients make lives...a little bit happier every day.
Partner with Clients of Iconic Brands
MERGE has enduring client partnerships with American Express, T-Mobile, LG, Facebook, Adobe, Kate Spade NY, Coach, The North Face, Fidelity, Eaton Vance, BlueCross BlueShield, Abbott, Astellas, Seqirus, Supernus, Boston Scientific, Advocate Aurora Health, Indiana University Health and Marco’s Pizza to name a few.
Work with Poets and PHD’s
With 750+ employees across offices in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Montreal and New York City, MERGE uses a talent-to-task process that connects our poets and PHD’s which enables clients to think higher and feel deeper about their customers.
Emerge to the Top of Your Career
At MERGE, we strive to create a superior work experience where people with ability, agility and humility can grow and do the best work of their careers.
As our Sr. Account Executive, you will…
As a Sr. Account Executive at MERGE, this candidate will support the day-to-day activities on a key premium consumer electronics account within our Consumer team. You’ll be an agile team member, coordinating effectively between the agency team, client brand teams, and extended partners on tactical execution for best-in-class work. This position involves consistent client contact and a high level of performance in a fast-paced environment.
Be Accountable and Responsible
- Assist in all facets of account services and client management as directed
- Lead and actively participate in internal and client status meetings
- Effectively communicate client feedback to cross-functional agency team and keep team apprised of changes or updates to account in a timely manner
- Assist in managing projects through the client review process
- Develop an understanding of the brand’s strategic imperatives
- Assist in tactical planning
- Develop and submit internal documentation per agency SOP
- Possess working knowledge of all agency processes and work well with the internal team to ensure projects are progressing on time; assess and monitor team and job productivity/efficiency
- Monitor the financial status of accounts
- Monitor hours and production expenses
- Responsible for approving billing and invoices, partnering with finance to manage hours
- Prepare materials for reporting to the client with oversight
- Obtain an understanding of the category, the brand, customer segments, and relevant competitors; proactively seek out team members to gain working knowledge of the brand and category ongoing basis
- Keep up-to-date on industry and category trends through websites, trade journals, market research
- Remain alert to client needs and elevate opportunities to convert organic growth opportunities
These are the qualifications we’re looking for
- 3-5 years of account management experience at an advertising agency or similar (shopper or retail marketing agency preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, and/or equivalent work experience
- Strong background with store experience in marketing, point-of-purchase materials, product messaging, and emerging technologies
- Consumer electronics experience is a plus
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written), with the ability to interface collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Strong client/project management skills, especially as it relates to setting the tone for achieving deadlines within our fast-paced, ever-changing environment
And here’s how we live our values at MERGE
- Ability. Mastering our craft
- Agility. Delivering with a growth mindset
- Humility. Collaborating for shared success
MERGE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
MERGE welcomes and celebrates diversity regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status or people with abilities. We believe that the more diverse we are, the more creative our work will be!