Associate Creative Director-Copy
Merge Storytelling and Technology
We MERGE storytelling and technology to promote health, wealth and happiness in the world. We help marketing and technology executives engage hearts and connect parts by offering full-service capabilities including strategy, creative communications, experience engineering, performance marketing, media, digital platform development and more.
Promote Health, Wealth & Happiness
We are committed to promoting health, wealth and happiness in the world by partnering with purpose-driven clients in purpose-driven industries such as healthcare, financial services and consumer products. Our health clients are literally on the front lines saving lives. Our wealth clients are changing the financial potential in people's lives. And our consumer clients make lives...a little bit happier every day.
Partner with Clients of Iconic Brands
MERGE has enduring client partnerships with American Express, T-Mobile, LG, Facebook, Adobe, Kate Spade NY, Coach, The North Face, Fidelity, Eaton Vance, BlueCross BlueShield, Abbott, Astellas, Seqirus, Supernus, Boston Scientific, Advocate Aurora Health, Indiana University Health and Marco’s Pizza to name a few.
Work with Poets and PHD’s
With 750+ employees across offices in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Montreal and New York City, MERGE uses a talent-to-task process that connects our poets and PHD’s which enables clients to think higher and feel deeper about their customers.
Emerge to the Top of Your Career
At MERGE, we strive to create a superior work experience where people with ability, agility and humility can grow and do the best work of their careers.
As an Associate Creative Director-Copy you will…
Be Accountable and Responsible
To work with your Art partner to ideate concepts, build brands, and execute layout designs for a variety of communications, both print and digital. You will create solutions that will have a business impact on our clients as well as a health impact on people. You will consistently create and inspire others to create award-winning, unexpected creative solutions for your clients.
- Develop ideas for how brands and organizations can make a meaningful difference in the healthcare space.
- Judge creative work and provide constructive, actionable feedback.
- Deliver presentations to clients, account, and creative leads.
- Gain thorough knowledge of brand goals, positioning, market, and competitors.
- Continually develop practices and processes to inspire, innovate, and harness new ways of thinking with your direct reports
- Collaborate with the client service, project management, and editorial team to complete and present work on time.
- Remain current on industry trends and technology.
- Will supervise the work of others, generally 2-4 employees at senior art director level or below.
- Have opportunities to lead new business pitches from insight-gathering to strategic/message development, concept creation, and preparation/presentation to clients.
These are the qualifications we’re looking for
- 8+ years experience of ad agency with 6+ years of healthcare copywriting experience
- Strong experience working across an array of tactics, including print, OOH, social (organic & paid), broadcast, digital video content, email, landing page/website, native, digital banners, experiential, etc.
- Online portfolio that showcases your:
- Ability to interpret creative briefs, develop concepts, and write for all mediums listed above, particularly for healthcare/providers.
- Excellent and versatile writing skills
- Ability to think conceptually and execute strategically
- Work has won awards & was used to help win new clients
- Big picture view of any given assignment and ability to understand the context of the client, industry, and market
- Expert level of direct response writing (digital & print)
- Expert-level knowledge of web & digital media production
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail (this can’t be emphasized enough)
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, and/or equivalent experience
And here’s how we live our values at MERGE
- Ability. Mastering our craft
- Agility. Delivering with a growth mindset
- Humility. Collaborating for shared success
MERGE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
MERGE welcomes and celebrates diversity regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status or people with abilities. We believe that the more diverse we are, the more creative our work will be!