Sr Financial Analyst
Discovery is at the core of everything we do - whether it’s a great value, incredible style, or building long-lasting partnerships with people around the world. That’s what makes TJX different. You can find it all across our brands: TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, and Homesense. Every one of our brands has one thing in common: environments that are always changing. That’s just how we like it. Every day is an opportunity to discover something new about our business, our partnerships, and even about yourself. Come discover what different can mean for you.
Senior Financial Analyst, Digital Business Corporate Strategy
*Hybrid Work Model 2 Days per Week in Office
Are you looking to impact strategic decisions and lead financial projects for a growing business? Are you someone that takes the time to understand the story behind why decisions are made? If so, we are looking for someone like you to join our Digital (Ecommerce) Finance team!
This position offers an excellent place to learn from industry leaders and grow in your career! In this role, you will lead strategic analysis for TJMaxx.com, Marshalls.com, HomeGoods.com, Sierra.com and Sierra Stores. You will also have the opportunity to partner with business leaders throughout the organization, present to senior leaders, and be responsible for critical projects.
- Provide strategy and recommendations on a broad range of initiatives across all levels of management
- Partner with operational specialists and build relationships within the business
- Take full ownership of projects from start to finish
- Gain exposure to the company’s most pressing challenges and strategic priorities, with an opportunity to drive outcomes through data driven analysis
- Distribution – partner with Operations to ensure our distribution network is well positioned to profitably support future growth
- Merchandising Initiatives – evaluate inventory management / merchandising initiatives
- Capital Investment Decision Process – evaluate projects to determine if they meet return on investment criteria, as well as support the long term growth of the business
- Real Estate – evaluate potential future site locations through pro-forma financial analysis and other qualitative/quantitative metrics
- Sales Performance – analyze operational efficiencies and expense controls to ensure profit is improved across all banners
- Marketing Campaigns – partner with Marketing to evaluate advertising and media campaigns
- 3-5 years of financial analysis experience; Consulting, Investment Banking, or FP&A experience preferred
- Bachelors degree in Finance or similar subject area, MBA a plus
- Deep understanding of concepts such as cash flow, NPV, ROI, IRR and flexible financial modeling
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple engagements and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
We care about our culture, but we also prioritize your needs!
- Competitive Pay
- Hybrid Work Environment
- Weekly paychecks
- Paid time away
- Programs to support environment and corporate responsibility
- TAAP – TJX Associate Assistance Programs
- Associate Discount
- Career Development Opportunity
- Be a part of an inclusive team
Discover Different at TJX means opportunity, teamwork, and career growth. That’s why working here is so much more than a job. When you’re a part of our TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of people that work together to deliver the best value and style in the business. Our inventory is always changing and our approach is continually evolving, which means every day is another chance to Discover Different.
We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.