Full Time Uniformed Loss Prevention Customer Service Associate
Style is never in short supply at our more than 500 HomeGoods stores and we are constantly on a mission to provide the little surprises and extra touches that make a house feel like home. Same with working here. Our environment is ever-changing, yet always encouraging. Every shift is a new opportunity to Discover Different.
Opportunity: Contribute To The Growth Of Your Career.
Supports a positive customer shopping experience and maintains a strong store partnership with store teams and Loss Prevention. Understands operational procedures and deters acts of dishonesty within established customer service guidelines.
- Provides timely, courteous and knowledgeable service to customers
- Engages customers, providing support and creating a positive shopping environment
- Provides an effective deterrent to theft through customer engagement and a professional and knowledgeable presence
- Observes accurate checkout procedures for customers and Associates
- Communicates shrink-related concerns to Store Management and Loss Prevention
- Maintains an effective partnership with Store Management and Loss Prevention to accomplish work assignments and overall goals and objectives.
- Coordinates and completes shrink-related activities in partnership with Store Management
- Supports and participates in store shrink reduction goals and programs
- Promotes a culture of honesty and integrity; maintains confidentiality
- Encourages Associate use of shrink reduction resources
- Promotes safety awareness and supports maintenance of a risk-free environment
- Follows through on commitments; accomplishes goals with minimum supervision
- Adheres to all labor laws, policies, and procedures
- Performs other duties as assigned
Who We Are Looking For: You!
- Excellent communication skills and good judgment
- Ability to respond appropriately to changes in direction or unexpected situations
- Standout colleague, working effectively with peers and supervisors to accomplish tasks
- Able to work a flexible schedule to support business needs
- 0-2 years retail or security experience
A Few More Reasons to Love TJX.
- Competitive Compensation
- Weekly Paychecks
- Associate Discount
- Career development opportunities
- TAAP – TJX Associate Assistance Programs
- Be a part of an inclusive team
- Flexible work schedules
Benefit programs and eligibility terms vary across our global locations. We encourage you to apply to learn more about how our benefits can make a difference for you.
At HomeGoods, we embrace the unknown - with new products, new challenges and new ways to make a house a home. Our products add little, special touches to customers' lives and our people do the same for each other. Everyone supports each other to Discover Different - here and throughout the entire TJX family, which includes TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Sierra, and Homesense.
Discover Different means we embrace each other’s differences and unique perspectives. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.