Retail Loss Prevention Customer Service Associate Tactical Uniform
All 1,000 of our Marshalls stores embrace discovery, from designer luggage to statement shoes. Our assortment of brands is always changing, but our mission to provide the surprises that make the everyday a little more fun is unwavering. Just like working here. Everyone encourages each other and embraces the excitement that can come with change. Each shift is a new opportunity to Discover Different.
Opportunity: Contribute To The Growth Of Your Career.
Supports a positive customer shopping experience and maintains a strong store partnership with store teams and Loss Prevention. Understands operational procedures and deters acts of dishonesty within established customer service guidelines.
- Provides timely, courteous and knowledgeable service to customers
- Engages customers, providing support and creating a positive shopping environment
- Provides an effective deterrent to theft through customer engagement and a professional and knowledgeable presence
- Observes accurate checkout procedures for customers and Associates
- Communicates shrink-related concerns to Store Management and Loss Prevention
- Maintains an effective partnership with Store Management and Loss Prevention to accomplish work assignments and overall goals and objectives.
- Coordinates and completes shrink-related activities in partnership with Store Management
- Supports and participates in store shrink reduction goals and programs
- Promotes a culture of honesty and integrity; maintains confidentiality
- Encourages Associate use of shrink reduction resources
- Promotes safety awareness and supports maintenance of a risk-free environment
- Follows through on commitments; accomplishes goals with minimum supervision
- Adheres to all labor laws, policies, and procedures
- Performs other duties as assigned
Who We Are Looking For: You!
- Excellent communication skills and good judgment
- Ability to respond appropriately to changes in direction or unexpected situations
- Standout colleague, working effectively with peers and supervisors to accomplish tasks
- Able to work a flexible schedule to support business needs
- 0-2 years retail or security experience
A Few More Reasons to Love TJX.
- Competitive Compensation
- Weekly Paychecks
- Associate Discount
- Career development opportunities
- TAAP – TJX Associate Assistance Programs
- Be a part of an inclusive team
- Flexible work schedules
Benefit programs and eligibility terms vary across our global locations. We encourage you to apply to learn more about how our benefits can make a difference for you.
We’re reinventing retail and helping people discover that next find that’s going to be their new signature look. You can be a part of their journey to look amazing.
Our inventory is always changing and our approach is continually evolving, which means every day is another chance to Discover Different. In fact, that’s what it’s like throughout the entire TJX family, which includes TJ Maxx, HomeGoods, Sierra, and Homesense.
Discover Different also means we embrace each other’s differences and unique perspectives. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.